Widgets

Join Smiley360

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Caliente Vox Box Review




Hey there today i'm going to review The Caliente Vox Box I received from Influenster Yesterday in the mail. I got a few awesome goodies and I will go one by one in this review, Yesterday at about 2:00pm I wen to check my mail box and I saw this little orange box and I knew automatically that it was a Vox Box, I ran back to my car and I opened it, my fiance and kids where giving me this weird strange look while I was opening it with excitement, Once I got it opened I say the five items, Dove pure care dry oil 0.4oz sample, Hawaiian Tropic Sheer Touch 30spf 2fl oz, Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA LIQUID 1fl oz, KISS Gel Fantasy Ready to Wear Gel 24 nails and Rice Krispies Treats Blaster S'mores .0.78oz

Okay Here we go,

Kiss Gel Fantasy: Ready To Wear Gel
So last night I tried them on and they seem to be sticking, they are a medium size length, it comes with 24 nails, 24 mega adhesive tabs and glue applicator, a small file and a cuticle pusher. You can put them on by gluing them or using the adhesive tabs, the glue seems to be holding on well, I washed dishes, cooked dinner, took a shower and cleaned the house and they are still on very well, the big test will be when I take my kids to the pull in a bit, hopefully they don't come off, but for now i'm in love with this product but if I buy them again I would go with a shorter size, i'm not to big on long nails lol But i will definitely will buy this product in the near future.




Rice Krispies Treats Blaster S'mores
With this one I was really excited about, it can in a 0.78oz sample size but come on it's a freaking Rice Krispies Treats, I grew up eating these and so are my kids, but I never had the S'mores flavor, we opened it in the car and we all took a bite out of i and the kids loves it, so did I and my fiance, they only con I have on this product is that it needs more chocolate and more of a S'mores taste, but other than that I would buy it for my family.



Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA LIQUID Exfoliant
So I opened it today and it has a weird smell, it came in a 1fl oz sample size, I just applied some on and it's not so bad it has on it label "Salicylic Acid" Hmmmm hopefully my skin doesn't get all red and irritated, it does feel like my skin is tightening up, which it's a good sign, it also says "Unclogs & diminishes enlarged pores" which I have a problem with, hopefully this will eliminate my enlarged pore problems, nothing seemed to work before, I tried everything, from nose strips to acid toners and face washes and nothing UGHHHH irritating lol, I will review this one some more later when i'm done with the sample bottle and if it works I got a 20% off online coupon.




HAWAIIAN Tropic Sheer Touch Ultra Radiance SPF30
OMG it smells sooooooo good, it can in 2fl oz cute little sample bottle, it says "New Radiant Formula" I have tried Hawaiian Tropic in the past and I love there product, I just applied some on my arm because it says "Non-Greasy" which it's true, it's not greasy what so ever, it's so soft and smells really good, I can't wait to apply before I go Swimming, Just crossing my fingers that I don't burn lol Especially here in Southern California, Man it's hot lol. But I will come back and review this product some more.




Dove Pure Care Dry Oil 
Okay I haven't tried this yet, but I  am tonight when I jump in the shower again lol, it came in a 0.4floz sample size, it has this sweet smells that i'm loving because that means my hair is going to smell soooooo good, it says it's a "Dry Oil" which I just applied some on my hand and it is a dry oil, this mightwork with my hair, I have fine dry un hydrated hair =/ not cool lol, so i'm going to try it and come back and review on it some more, crossing my fingers it works.


Okay Y'all this is it for now but I will be back and review the rest of these products, I'm sooo happy I got involve with Influenster and did this Caliente Vox Box Campaign. Blog You Later =)

No comments:

Post a Comment