Widgets

Join Smiley360

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Jack Daniel's Tennessee Honey Whisky

Man Oh Man
This Jack Daniel's Tennessee Honey Whisky is so good (I should add by saying I got this from a white elephant xmas game at my hubs company holiday party) any who, it's so tasty. I love that it came with a beautiful drinking glass. I made a Arnold Palmer mixture with this whisky and I'm in love (found my new drink) it's soooo easy to make and very tasty. Well if your looking for a good honey whisky you should try this one.
Drink recipe I made:
Ice
1 shot Honey Whisky
Half Minute Made Lemonade
Half Tejava unsweetened tea
1 Sweet'N Low packet (for taste)
Enjoy 
Well ta-ta for now!
And I'll blog you later....
❤ Jackie

1 comment:

  1. Followed your blog!! Could you follow mine back please & thank you! freebiewonder.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete