Widgets

Join Smiley360

Monday, December 21, 2015

Nivea Extended Moisture Body Lotion

Wow so I requested this sample from their website and omg I LOVE IT! It smells amazing. I suffer from very dry skin during the winter time, so I applied it on my legs and it made my skin so silky soft. It lasted all day which is a plus because with this weather my skin dries out quick. What I like that it has Provitamin B5 and goes beyond its role as a moisturizer and acts as a natural skin healer and protectant. I recommended you go and get yourself a free sample, oh... and it comes with a coupon (YAY!!) Because I'm going to use this coupn soon and get me a big bottle lol.

Here is the website on where you can get to your free sample:
www.niveausa.com

Well Huns ta-ta for now!
And I'll blog you later...

❤ Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment