Widgets

Join Smiley360

Monday, December 21, 2015

Purelygreat 100% Natural Deodorant

Ok so I got this as a free sample on their website. Once it got here I was so excited, I did what it says on the card "Best applied after shower or bath" and I did, first night was great, It smells amazing (Lavender Scented), easy to apply and it passed my slepping test (I get hot flashed every night and no deodorants last) I didn't even need to apply any more. Here's the twist, my second time using it didn't go so well, my armpits were sticky "YUCK" I didn't like that feeling, maybe I did some thing wrong, but I'll continue using it until its done. What I do like about this product is that it's 100% Natural, its made with Natural Soda, Corn Starch, Vegetable Glycerin and Essential Oils (Partly Organic & Non-GMO) No preservatives, No Aluminum and No Parabens. So if your the type of person who loves natyral products well this is for you.

For a free sample click here:
www.mynaturaldeodorant.com

Well ta-ta for now and...
I'll blog you later!

❤ Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment