Widgets

Join Smiley360

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Crowdtap Sweet'N Low Party

So I got this amazing party pack from Crowdtap a few weeks ago, it came with:
1 box of 50ct. Sweet'N Low
1 Sweet'N Low tumbler
1 Sweet'N Low carring case
8 Sweet'N Low individual packs with coupons
$5 gift card to Target
2 drink recipe cards

I made the Chai Tea Latte for the party and it was really tastey, if you can see in the picture my son loves it lol, and everyone loved that I handed out samples and coupons. This was my 1st Crowtap mission and I'm loving it, I hope this sort of helped and if your interested I'll post the link so you can try it yourself, and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to comment down bellow⬇⬇

Crowdtap Link:
crowdtap.com

Well ta-ta for now!
And I'll blog you later...

❤ Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment