Widgets

Join Smiley360

Sunday, December 27, 2015

Centrum MultiGummies

I got this Centrum MultiGummies for free to try out and review from Smiley360. I been taking them for a few days now and here are my thoughts, the taste is okay, at first they taste like a normal gummy vitamin but then it had a weird after taste like a Vitamin C chewable tablet. I haven't felt the energy yet that it says on the label (maybe it needs more days to work), hopefully I can give a better update on this product. What I do like is that it has tons of brownie points like:
Contains no wheat, milk, soy, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish or shellfish (I  know a lot of people who have all these allergies)
No artificial flavors or sweeteners.
Gluten free.
And it contains vitamins that helps with immunity and also helps your metabolism.
Well I'll be updating in a future blog.

But ta-ta for now...
And I'll be blog you later!

❤ Jackie M.

No comments:

Post a Comment