Widgets

Join Smiley360

Friday, January 29, 2016

ArtNatural Acne Remover Kit

Elite Deals Club Item


Art Naturals Blackhead Remover Dermatologist Grade Kit, Removes Blackheads & Blemishes.


These tools are made with premium grade stainless steel, the set includes 5 double looped tools which easily take on any size blemish, even those located in the most conspicuous part of your body with complete ease. The handles are textured for just the perfect grip during use.
The set comes in a fancy leather zipper case for safe and clean storage.


I love how they have slots where you can store them so they wont get damaged.


I also think it's cute that it has a dust cover protective sheet to protect them and keep them clean.

I got this acne tool set for free on Elite Deals Club the original price is $9.50, I'll post the Amazon link in the bottom. I think this will make a great gift to give anyone, but that's just me lol.

Links to where to buy this item and link to Elite Deals Club

Well ta-ta for now!
And I will blog you later....

Xoxoxo Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment