Widgets

Join Smiley360

Friday, January 15, 2016

Ore-Ida Totcho Recipe

My Own Recipe Of Ore-Ida Totchos


So I decided to go with the Onion flavor tater tots from Ore-Ida, Kraft had a few good recipes but I figured I would so my own, be creative with this one lol.


So here we go:
You will need
! bag of Ore-Ida Tater Tots
Shredded Cheese (I prefer Kraft Colby & Monterey Jack)
4-5 Eggs
Half an onion
1 pack of Chorizo Sausage (I used Farmer Johns)
Pinch of salt & pepper for taste



Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Arrange frozen the Tater Tots in a single layer on an 11x17 inch baking sheet.
 Heat for 20-24 minutes cook to a light golden color

*While the tots are cooking in the oven you can start prepping the rest of the ingredients.*

Cut your chorizo is small pieces, dice your half an onion from small-medium sizes.
Get a mixing bowl and crack your eggs in the bowl and whisk away, add your salt and pepper to your eggs (for taste)
Get a medium size frying pan and in medium heat, once it's nice and hot add your chorizo sausage and onion. Cook until the chorizo is golden brown and the onions are caramelized, now you can add your eggs to the mix, cook until the eggs are fluffy.
By then you should have your tots ready. Taken them out of the oven (carefully, don't burn yourself)
Now this is the fun part lol, place your tots on your plate and add your eggs, chorizo & onins on top of the tots, then add as much cheese as you want, 
*My pictures don't give this any recipe any justice*
I also made naked chicken wings to complete my dinner.


Okay so overall taste was really good, My kids and fiance loved it, it was something new and yummy. I never thought you can make this with tater tots but it is possible. I hope you have a chance to make this recipe and enjoy it.


Here is the link for more Totchos recipes: 

*I received this Product (Ore-Ida Tater Tots) complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes*
#OreIdaTotchos #Contest

Okay my fellow bloggers I hope you enjoyed this yummy recipe.
Well ta-ta for now!
An I'll blog you later....

Xoxoxo Jackie



No comments:

Post a Comment