Widgets

Join Smiley360

Friday, January 29, 2016

ArtNaturals 2.5% Retinol Age Defying Serum

Elite Deals Club Item


So this is one of the items I received from Elite Deals Club.

ArtNatuals 2.5% Retinol Age Defying Serum
I got this item for free, yes I said FREE!!!!! The original price for this is $10.95, sad to say they don't sell this item by it self any more, it only comes when you buy a gift set. 
Well I tried it out and I like how it feels on my skin, it's not oily or greasy (I suffer from oily skin) I love how soft your skin feels after using it. The only down fall about this is that it doesn't smell so good, I think it needs a little essential oil to boost up the scent, but that's my opinion lol.


This serum suppose to help with wrinkles and age lines aka wrinkles lol, I'm only 33 so i'm going to start getting my beauty fix on lol, I want to look 23 again hahahaha (I can only dream)

This Serum Has:
20% Vitamin C
10% Hyaluronic Acid
Astaxanthin
Niacinamide
COQ10
Vitamin A

I Honestly don't know what half of those things are lol but it suppose to make you young again.

Okay well ta-ta for now!
And I will blog you later.....

Xoxoxo Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment