Widgets

Join Smiley360

Saturday, January 9, 2016

KIND Bars #kindawesome Campaign



Okay So I got 2 KIND bars in the mail, part of their Spread #kindawesome campaign. I bars got 2 which I tested with my hubs.

The bars I got was: 
Almond & Coconut
&
Dark Chocolate Nut & Sea Salt 
1. Almond & Coconut: Okay so we both tasted this tasty bar, it has the sweet taste of coconut and the right amount of almonds, I love how its not super crunchy and it doesn't leave a funny taste in your mouth, what I also like is that it has 190 calories per bar per serving, so its a great pick me up snack.

2. Dark Chocolate Nut & sea Salt: Okay let me start by saying that I thought this one would be the "WOW" bar, but it's not sad to say that this one wasn't so tasty. The dark chocolate part was good, it had a good amount of a nut but the sea salt was a little lacking, Idk but this bar needs to improve just a tad bit. It was kinda Blah.... This bar has 200 calories per bar per serving. 


I like KIND bars, I actually prefer these bars than any other power bar. KIND bars are:
*All Natural/Non GMO
*Gluten Free
*Low Glycemic
*Good Source of Fiber
*Very Low Sodium 
*Dairy Free
*No Trans Fat
*No Sulphur Dioxide

Well I hope this helps when you are looking for a good power bar.

But ta-ta for now!
And I'll blog you later...

❤Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment