Widgets

Join Smiley360

Saturday, January 9, 2016

Nivea In-Shower Body Lotion

Well Well Well
So I finally had the chance to try this out today when I took my daily shower, well your suppose to apply it after you are done doing your normal shower washing, once your body is fresh and clean you apply it all over your arms and legs, let it sit for a 1-2 minutes then rinse off, okay so I did all of that, I took my shower at about 12pm, its 7:41pm and y skin is still moisturized and soft, I even did the hub test lol his exact words were "mmm you smell nice babe" so I got the seal of approval lol. Oh I need to mention that I got this for free from niveausa,com I don't this they have this promotion anymore but it doesn't hurt to go to their website and check it out.

Well ta-ta for now!
and I'll blog you later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment