Widgets

Join Smiley360

Monday, January 18, 2016

Crowdtap Garnier Party

Crowdtap Garnier Party


I was handpicked from Crowdtap to do a Garnier Party featuring 3 new products that should in shelves in no time. They send me:

11 samples of Garnier Clear Brighter Brightening & Smoothing Daily Moisturizer SPF15
8 samples of Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water (Regular)
2 Samples of Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water (Waterproof)
1 pack of cotton pads
11 product information card 
1 Visa gift card to buy party items

I was so happy that I was picked to do this mission/party, especially knowing I get to share these products with my ladies.


These are the 3 products I received from Crowdtap.



My quick setup of the party (I was sick for the past few weeks, so we tried to do our best to do a fun party with my ladies, and we did have fun)



So we are fully covered in make up and ready to do our cleansing with the Micellar Cleansing Water.


We took half of our make up off and we feel refreshed and happy, they we applied the Brightening & Smoothing Daily Moisturizer and the ladies loved it.
We had fun testing these new products and they were so happy that I each gave them a set of samples to take home. 

These are a few quotes of the party: 
"Omg sis I love how this cleansing water feels, I love how instantly it moisturizes my face because I have dry skin it helps so much"
"WOW, I can't believe how fast that took my eyebrows and eyeliner off so quickly, I didn't have to work up a sweat to take my make up off."
"Oh wow, I love this and i'm switching from wipes to this cleanser"
"This moisturizer smells amazing and its not greasy"
"I love that it has SPF15"

My party attendees had so much fun and so did I.

Links:

Well I hope you this help you decide if you want to change your beauty routine. 

Well ta-ta for now!
And I'll blog you later...

Xoxoxo Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment