Widgets

Join Smiley360

Sunday, January 10, 2016

Let's Talk About Yerdle

So I signed up for Yerdle because I heard this site is good to get rid of your stuff you don't need any more.You can "Give"(sell) anything like clothes, shoes, jewelry, household good, toys ect.
The way it works is you "Give" an item to sell, you don't make any cash you "Give" your items and make Yerdle cash (it's like a trading system with fake money) you can add what ever amount you like to "Give" away, here is the catch, shipping & the service fee is only free when you make your first purchase, after that you have to pay for $5 shipping and $2-$3 service fee, the more you "Give" and ship your items you will get points (star level) you can get good rewards with this (Yerdle dollars or free shipping, not to bad) You can also share your referral link to your friends on social media or email to join and you get $10 every time some one joins (also a plus). You don't pay for shipping when someone buys something you gave away, Yerdle will send you an email with a link to print out your shipping label, so they pay for that shipping (also a plus) When you first sight up you will receive $35-$45 credit with free shipping and free service fee when you purchase your first item (not so bad)
So like I said before I signed up and this is what I bought with my first purchase, I bought this gorgeous Lane Bryant cocktail dress for only $20 Yerdle Dollars (credit), not bad for being free. I have sold several items already and I made about $895 Yerdle dollars and I'm a silver star now. I just recently purchased another item, a Quicksilver Rain Jacket for only $40 Yerdle dollars, hopefully soon i'll be receiving that.
Oh and not all stuff is used, theres tons of new items and even name brand and a lot of antiques for all you antique hunters.
Well hopefully this helped and if your still lost just leave me a comment about it and I will reply as soon as possible. 

My Yerdle Referral Link:

Well ta-ta for now!
And I'll blog you later....

Xoxoxo Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment