Widgets

Join Smiley360

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

AMZ Review Trader

AMZ Review Trader Site


Hello Y'all, well I found this amazing site on a Facebook group i'm in, and I love this site, if you have a Amazon account and you love to get free or discounted items for your honest unbiased reviews, then this site is for you. I signed up about a little over a month now and i'm on my 45th item, yes you read it right 45th item, some of the items are free and some are discounted, the most I ever spent is $4 for 1 item, yes $4 :) I will post some of the item I received from AMZ. It's so easy to sign up. you will need your email address, you Amazon profile link and a password and that's it. Once you are ready to get started, you will need to start shopping. 


So this is an example of what you need to do. Okay once you find an item you like to review and get you will need to click on this blue "Review Now" this doesn't mean you will review it now at that moment, it means this is the item you what yo review, once you click your item you will need to play the waiting game lol, the seller of the product will let you know if you got approved or denied for your product. You will know you got approved because they will send you an email, and they don't sell emails if you get denied. Once you do get approved they will email you the code and instructions. Which are so easy to follow. 


Your review tier will look like this, once you start you will only be able to apply for 30 code and you need to review 2 items to move on to the seconds tier, each tiers have a cool name, Tier 1 is Noob, lol yes you will be a Noob lol. Tier 2 is Ninja, that's where i'm at, I need to review 28 more products to go on to the next tier. I can't remember what tier 3 is. Well once you reach to tier 2 you can apply as many as you want, there is no limit, but you can only get 20 codes, you will need to review asap so you can make room to get more codes, It's worth it. Okay so once you get approved, get your code, purchase your item and then you receive your item, you will need to go on your tier and you will find the "Leave Product Review" button, leave a review and remember you need to leave a disclaimer that you got your item at a discount price or else Amazon will block your account. Then you will need to "Leave Seller Feedback" you just need to let the seller know on how you feel about the product you got at a discount price. After you are done with both reviews you will need to click "I've Reviewed This" you will need to apply the link of your Amazon review so they can verify that you actually completed the task, and that's it, and if you got the item for free it's yours to keep, YAY!!!!!

Well I hope you enjoyed my post about AMZ Review Trader, I will leave the link bellow so you can join and have fun.


Okay well I have to go and review more products so...
Ta-ta for now...
And I'll blog you later.

Xoxoxo Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment