Widgets

Join Smiley360

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Stalion Micro USB to USB Cable 5 Pack

Elite Deals Club Item


I got these Stalion Micro USB to USB Cable 5 Pack at Elite Deals Club for only $1 and Amazon has them for $9.99. I love these for the fact that they make great gifts, yes you may think a charging cable makes a great gift, actually yes, how many people ask you "Do you have a charger?" lol I get asked a lot by my friends and family, even my kids lol. I love that they give them to you in individual packaging. With this 5 pack you get (2) 1ft cable and (3) 3.3ft cable. I recommend these, and even if you don't get them on Elite, you can get them for $9.99 which it's a good price for 5 charging cables.


Website Links:

Okay well ta-ta for now..
And I will blog you later.

Xoxoxo Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment