Widgets

Join Smiley360

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

First Botany Bulgarian Lavender Essential Oil

AMZ Review Trader Item


I love essential oils, especial Lavender essential oils. I got this amazing bottle from AMZ Review Trader. I go this Bulgarian Lavender essential oil so use when I make my very own soap bars. The smell is phenomenal, I been adding lavender to my lotions and my diffuser, it makes me feel so relaxed when I add it to my diffuser. Amazon sells this bottle for $13.45, which I think it's a great price for this big bottle, it also comes with a glass dropper, I got this product for free for an exchange for my honest and unbiased review. It's 100% pure and natural lavender. I added the pictures below to show you how the bottle looks.


Web Site Links:

Well  ta-ta for now....
And I will blog you later.

Xoxoxo Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment