Widgets

Join Smiley360

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Joy Baby Finger Pinch Guard Door-Stopper

AMZ Review Trader Item


This Is another item I got on AMZ Review Trader, These are so cute, they are door stoppers so little babies, toddlers or kids wont get their fingers pinched, which happens all the time in so many households. You get 8 fun colorful door stoppers for only $8.99 on Amazon, I got these for only $1 on AMZ. Yes I got these for a steal price. I got these for my sister and my sister in law, they both will be having a baby this year and I want my nephews to be safe. These will make great baby shower gift for both of them. I love the design of these stoppers, they are so adorable.


They are made with soft flexible foam, Joy Baby made a very great product to keep babies and toddlers safe. I will post the link on where you can purchase these cute C-shaped door stopper.

Wed Site Links:

Well ta-ta for now..
And I will blog you later.

Xoxoxo Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment