Widgets

Join Smiley360

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Purely Fancy Feast Sample Size

PinchMe Box Sample


I been doing PinchMe for about 2 months now, this came in my second box, I know I haven't reviewed all the other PinchMe products because I totally forgot lol. Well here is one of my samples and when i'm done with this review I will post the link to this site.
Well this is the New Purely Fancy Feast  from Purina, it's tuna with broth. I have 2 indoor cats at home Tink and Elektra, they will pretty much each what I give them but sometimes they won't touch can food because they are so picky with can cat food.


I like how this cat food has a long shelf life. Great to have stocked up and not worry that it will expire soon.


Tink and Elektra loving this wet cat food, they ate the whole thing and even licked the bowl lol and like I said before they are so picky when it comes to wet cat food. Now I know what wet cat food to buy them. It's a good product, my cats approved.

Web Site Links:
My PinchMe Referral Code:7HWTP

Well ta-ta for now my beautiful followers..
And I will blog you later.

Xoxoxo Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment