Widgets

Join Smiley360

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Skincare Miracle Retinol Moisturizer by Rahda Beauty

AMZ Review Trader Item


Okay so I got this item on AMZ Review Trader, I was so excited when I got approved to test and review this product, but I am so disappointed, it had a round pump and it wouldn't come out. The reason why I wanted to try this moisturizer is because it has Green Tea and Vitamin E, so I would figure it would smell so good, nope it has a weird smell.


Then I decided to open it to see why it wouldn't come out, it's not even full, no lie this is only half ways filled, even more disappointed, so I went to Amazon and I read a ton of the reviews and i'm not the only on that this happened to. it wont pump because it doesn't have enough product to pump, I don't even think I will be testing this product. The smell is so weird I cant' even describe it. I don;t know, you can try to order it but I don't recommend it. I won't even post a link for this item, in my opinion it's not worth it.


This Picture shows you how much of this product is in this container, when I took this picture I just open this product, I was in shocked because some people spent $19.95 for this moisturizer and this is what you get. Thank god I got this for free for my honest review, oh and I need to mention that when I went to go leave a review on Amazon the seller decided to remove the item, you can't even find to look it up. I think they got tired of the negative reviews.

Well ta-ta for now...
And I will blog you later.

Xoxoxo Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment