Widgets

Join Smiley360

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Bow Tiger Mattress Protector

AMZ Review Trader Item


I had to get this crib mattress protector from AMZ Review Trader, my baby sister is having her first baby and I need to start getting her some baby gifts for my new nephew. This item is $24.97 and I got it for only $1, yes a $1, what a steal, and all I had to do is leave an honest review, This mattress protector is so wonderful, I love that this waterproof breathable quilted bamboo fiber crib pad is that it prevents bacteria, dust mites and mold. I want the best for my nephew and I think this item is perfect for him. The material is so soft. The cover is made out of bamboo fiber terry cloth and the fill is polyester and the skirt is poly knit fabric. The size is 28"x 52", and they have 3 colors, blue, pink and yellow. I got the blue one for my nephew. This makes a great baby shower gift.


Bow Tiger made a great product. I highly recommend it. 

Web Sites:

Well ta-ta for now my fellow bloggers...
And I will blog you later.

Xoxoxo Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment