Widgets

Join Smiley360

Thursday, February 11, 2016

ArtNaturals Scalp 18 Coal Tar Shampoo

Elite Deals Club Item


So this is another item I got from Elite Deals Club. The reason why I picked this free item to review because my fiance, teenager son & daughter suffer from bad dandruff. I decided to actually give it my fiance to use and he is on his 4th time using it and we are seeing major improvement, his dandruff is disappearing and his hear looks healthier, my man has an amazing set of hair, you should see the men in his family the lose their hair quickly, anyways the only downfall is the smell lol he describes it as washing his hair with gasoline lol and he is right its the smell of tar and mint and mixed together it smells like gasoline hahahaha, thank god i'm not using it lol. But we all have to do a little of sacrifice to make ourselves look good, even if it is a little dandruff or a lot lol.
Your only suppose to use this shampoo twice a week, so he only smells like gasoline for a couple of days. I highly recommend this shampoo if you have a bad case of dandruff and the best part is that I got this product for free on Elite Deals.
I'll post the link in the bottom of this blog.



Elire Deals Club:

Or you can Purchase it on Amazon:

Well ta-ta for now...
And I will blog you later!

Xoxoxo Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment